To add an email account using cPanel follow these simple instructions.
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Email section.
- Click the Email Accounts icon.
- When the Email Accounts page opens, click on the + Create button on the right-hand side. This will open a new page where you can enter the details needed to set up your email account Enter the username you would like for your email account in the Username box.
- Set a password for your account in the Password box or use the password generator.
- Set the storage limit you want the email account to have.
- Use the checkbox if you want to receive an email with details of how to set up your new account on clients like Outlook.
- Click the + Create button to finish the setup.
- Your new email account will now have been created.
Creed Hosting can help you to Add an Email Account in cPanel.Please write at firstname.lastname@example.org