cPanel includes AWStats, a program that displays traffic statistics for your domains, including:
• Average monthly, daily and hourly visitor numbers
• The links through which visitors access your website
• HTTP codes
• Visitor operating systems
• Browser information
• Visitor location
To access AWStats follow these instructions.
1. login to cPanel.
2. Scroll to the Metrics section.
3. Click the AWStats icon.
4. Click the view icon for the domain whose statistics you wish to see. The statistics will then be displayed.
5. A detailed glossary of the information provided by AWStats can be found at
Creed Hosting can help you to create Check Website Traffic Statistics .Please write at firstname.lastname@example.org