Using folders enables you to organise and structure your files more effectively and makes it easier to manage your website.
Creating a new folder is a simple process when you use the cPanel File Manager. Just follow these steps.
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Scroll to the Files section and click on File Manager.
3. To start creating a folder, click on the ‘+ Folder’ icon in the tools ribbon at the top left side of the page.
4. When you click +Folder a pop-up form will appear.
5. On the form, type the name you want for the folder on the top line and add its destination on the bottom line.
6. When you have inputted the details, click the Create New Folder button.
7. The new folder will now be created in your specified location.
Creed Hosting can help you to create New Folder .Please write at email@example.com