If you no longer use a service or want to end one, the way to do this is very easy. Follow the instructions below.
How to submit a cancellation request?
- Log into your account by going to ‘Client Login’ at https://www.creedhosting.com
- If you are having trouble logging in visit https://www.creedhosting.com/kb/i-have-forgotten-my-client-area-login-details/ and follow the instruction to reset your password.
- Once you have logged in you will be on the Dashboard, otherwise known as the client area.
- Go into Services and selected either the Hosting or Domain option, depending on what you are wanting to cancel.
- You then need to select ‘View Details’ that is located on the same line of the product description. This will take you to the products information.
- At the bottom of that screen there will be a button labelled ‘Request Cancellation’ click that and follow the steps.
- Once done, click Submit.
Creed Hosting can help you to Submit a Cancellation Request .Please write at firstname.lastname@example.org